There are so many reasons to choose Float Tires for your John Deere 1770 or 1790. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. No additional weight is transferred onto the wing wheels as caused by frame weight distribution kits
2. 3-12 bushels of corn yield increase resulting from reduced pinch-row compaction
3. No additional maintenance required – our system keeps all the same OEM functionality and ease-of-use
4. Improve traction when planting in marginal conditions or through wet spots in the field
5. Float Tires are a fraction of the price of tracks meaning a quicker ROI for you
Looking for more information? Send me an email to chat!